Open only to IEDC alumni of PhD, MBA, GMP, YMP and DMP programs, this special one day course was developed by Prof.Randy Kudar, Accounting Lecturer of the IEDC.
this course is about?
The morning session will focus on B2C, through group work and case discussion on the the practice of “showrooming” or using mobile internet connection to compare and shop even from a physical point of sale.
The afternoon session will focus on B2B environments and how to deal with issues of direct –vs- indirect distribution (using commission based agents or using an own sales force).
- 08:30 - 10:00 Morning Session
- 10:00 - 10:30 Coffee Break
- 10:30 - 12:00 Morning Session (cont)
- 12:00 - 13:00 Lunch Break
- 13:00 - 14:30 Afternoon Session
- 14:30 - 15:00 Coffee Break
- 15:00 - 16:30 Afternoon Session (cont)
- 16:30 - 17:30 Networking / Light Reception
Participation fee: free of charge. Please note that lunch is not organized by the school.
THE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED! The event is overbooked. We are looking into an opportunity to offer additional lecture dates.