Open only to IEDC alumni of PhD, MBA, GMP, YMP and DMP programs, this special one day course was developed by Prof.Nenad Filipović, the Academic Director of the IEDC.
THIS COURSE IS ABOUT?
Our decision making competence should be the cornerstone of our managerial performance. Yet, all too often we
- Do not understand why we have made a certain decision;
- Do not understand how we should think about a certain decision;
- Do not understand whether we should be thinking about that particular decision.
Interestingly enough, if we even consider the above issues at all, we spend most of the time with issue 1. and the least with issue 3, while it should actually be the other way around. Within short time available we shall look at the drivers behind this kind of managerial behavior and see what could be done to improve our practices.
- 08:30 - 10:00 Morning Session
- 10:00 - 10:30 Coffee Break
- 10:30 - 12:00 Morning Session (cont)
- 12:00 - 13:00 Lunch Break
- 13:00 - 14:30 Afternoon Session
- 14:30 - 15:00 Coffee Break
- 15:00 - 16:30 Afternoon Session (cont)
- 16:30 - 17:30 Networking / Light Reception
Participation fee: free of charge. Please note that lunch is not organized by the school.
THE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED! The event is overbooked. We are looking into an opportunity to offer additional lecture dates.