Sustainable management and ethics is becoming the new business paradigm. Most CEOs say that sustainability contributes significantly to the economic success of their companies, while more and more young professionals and millennials expect companies to be socially and ecologically responsible.
HRM certainly plays an important role in developing and integrating sustainability strategies and ethical management into the core of a business enterprise.
This year‘s HR Forum will address the latest developments in the field of corporate responsibility, ethics and sustainability and help HR managers to enhance their knowledge and understanding in these areas.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Get the latest insights on how human resources manage sustainability in a strategic way
- Mollie Painter-Morland
- René Schmidpeter
- Prof. Jean-Pascal Gond, Professor of CSR, Cass Business School, London, UK
- Ms. Mechel Ghetty, HR Vice President Africa, Unilever, South Africa
- Prof. Suzanne de Janasz, Thomas F. Gleed Endowed Chair in Business Administration, Seattle University, USA
- Mr. Andreas Streubig, Head of Corporate Responsibility, Otto Group, Germany
- Prof. Thomas Doyé, Vice President of the Technical University of Ingolstadt, Germany