Every year the IEDC-Bled School of Management is allocating a number of scholarships for the upcoming EMBA program intake. The scholarships are awarded through an Individual Case Study Competition
What is the Individual Case Study Competition?
The scholarships are awarded to the winners of a special competition – the Individual Case Study Competition (ICSC).
Participants of the ICSC get a get a real business case and have to prepare
a solution in 48 hours that will convince experienced managers for a chance to win up to 50% reduction of
the tuition fee for the Executive MBA program 2018.
- Apply for the Individual Case Study Competition until October 6, 2017!
- You will receive a business case study on October 7, 2017 at 9:00. You will then have 48 hours to prepare a solution.
- Submit your solution until 09:00 on October 9. Any submissions received after this deadline will NOT be considered. Written solution needs to be accomponied by a candidate's CV.
- On October 16th you will receive information if you have been chosen among the first ten best solutions. We will call the first five and ask for confirmation of presenting the solution. In case that somebody from first five will not be able to present, the next on the list will be called to participate.
- Five best solutions will be presented online on Thursday, October 19, 2017.
- Best 3 candidates will be awarded a reduced tuition fee.
- 1st place: tuition fee is reduced by 50 % for the respective Program format (1-year, 2-year, 3-year)
- 2nd place: tuition fee is reduced by 30 % for the respective Program format (1-year, 2-year, 3-year)
- 3rd place: tuition fee is reduced by 25 % for the respective Program format (1-year, 2-year, 3-year)
The scholarships are valid for 2018 intake only and are not transferable to the following years. Candidates have to comply with general admission criteria for the Executive MBA program at the IEDC-Bled School of Management.
Executive MBA admission criteria:
- A minimum of 3 years of managerial work experience
- a completed Bologna Bachelor level or higher
- fluent English
Challenge yourself and win an MBA Scholarship!