Every year the IEDC-Bled School of Management is allocating a number of scholarships for the upcoming EMBA program intake. The scholarships are awarded through an Individual Case Study Competition
What is the Individual Case Study Competition?
The scholarships are awarded to the winners of a special competition – the Individual Case Study Competition (ICSC).
Participants of the ICSC get a get a real business case and have to prepare
a solution in 48 hours that will convince experienced managers for a chance to win up to 50% reduction of
the tuition fee for the Executive MBA program 2019.
- Apply for the Individual Case Study Competition until October 5, 2018!
- On October 6, 2017 at around 9:00 a.m. CET you will receive a business case study. You will then have 48 hours to prepare a solution.
- Submit your solution until 09:00 a.m. CET on October 8, 2018. Any submissions received after this deadline will NOT be considered. A written solution needs to be submitted together with a candidate's CV.
- On October 15 you
will receive information if your solution has been chosen among the first ten best
solutions. We will call then the first five participants and ask for
confirmation of presenting the solution. In case that somebody from the first five
will not be able to present, the next on the list will be called to
- Five best solutions will be presented online on Wednesday, October 17, 2018.
- Best 3 candidates will be awarded a reduced tuition fee.
- 1st place: tuition fee is reduced by 50 % for the respective Program format (1-year, 2-year, 3-year)
- 2nd place: tuition fee is reduced by 30 % for the respective Program format (1-year, 2-year, 3-year)
- 3rd place: tuition fee is reduced by 25 % for the respective Program format (1-year, 2-year, 3-year)
The scholarships are valid for 2019 intake only and are not transferable to the following years. Candidates have to comply with general admission criteria for the Executive MBA program at the IEDC-Bled School of Management.
Executive MBA admission criteria:
- A minimum of 3 years of managerial work experience
- a completed Bologna Bachelor level or higher
- fluent English
Challenge yourself and win an MBA Scholarship!