During the first module participants will work on understanding leadership challenges and priorities as well have
an opportunity of assessing personal leadership potential. They will also learn how to lead through using people as
a key organizational resource, understand importance of teams, and develop skills for the management of effective
In the second module participants will discuss what makes a good negotiator, looking at personality and skills that
help make a negotiator successful. It focuses on negotiation styles and strategies, including a survey to help determine
a person’s primary negotiation style and how to use all of the styles in different situations. Some time will be
spent on listening skills (including a survey to measure participants’ listening skills), non-verbal skills, and their importance
in sales and negotiations in both domestic and international situations. The second part focuses on more
specific negotiation and sales skills, including planning a negotiation or sales call, finding customers, making the
opening offer, dealing with objections, ethical issues and closing the deal. The workshop will include a short negotiation
scenario and a cases study.
The program is held in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Module I: Leadership for High Performing Teams, led by Drikus Kriek
When: April 10 - 11, 2017
- Leadership issues – setting the scene
- Leadership contexts: leading globally and organizationally, and leading Teams
- Tools to lead people: foundations, frame, functioning, flow and performance
- Leading reflectively with my strengths and performance
Module II: Discovering Individual Negotiation Mindset and Style, led by Jennifer Pope
When: April 12 - 13, 2017
- Relationship between negotiation and sales; Developing a win-win strategy in negotiations
- Developing negotiation skills ; Negotiation styles; Using the negotiation styles for a more successful negotiation
- Listening skills; Non-verbal skills - Importance of both in negotiations and management
- Planning for a negotiation/ Sales call; Finding the right customers
- Making the opening offer Putting the price package together; Dealing with objections; Closing the deal
- Ethical Issues in sales/ negotiations
The speakers will be joined by guest speaker Mr. Amer Bukvić.
1.760 € + VAT for 4 days
Early Bird: 1.670 € for 4 days till March 15, 2017
880 € + VAT for indiviual themes of 2 days
Register before March 15 and get an early bird price:
1.670 € + VAT for 4 days or 820 € + VAT for 2 days.