About the seminar
Our companies are facing disruptive changes in their business environment. Digital technology plays a major role in them, but geopolitical surprises, shifts in consumer behaviour and many other factors add to it. During the seminar we shall discuss not only what drives disruption but also what kind of business model transformation is needed to anticipate it or at least successfully react to it.
Particular attention will be placed on balancing „hard topics„ (systems, activities, resources) with „soft„ ones (competences, behaviours, leadership style) as well as the best practices of disruptive change leadership.
- Executives facing/leading disruptive change
- Managers responsible for planning and strategic thinking
- Mid- to senior-level managers who are responsible for business results
should I attend?
- Understand the nature of disruptive change and what makes it different
- Learn how to think about improving the business model
- Obtain a holistic view of change leadership
- Develop positive attitude towards living in volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous world
Start date: November 3, 2020 at 9:00 AM
End date: November 4, 2020 at 5:00 PM
1.250 € + VAT
Early Bird: 1.125€ + VAT before October 3, 2020