Every year the IEDC-Bled School of Management is allocating a number of scholarships for the upcoming EMBA program intake. The scholarships are awarded through an Individual Case Study Competition
What is the Individual Case Study Competition?
The scholarships are awarded to the winners of a special competition – the Individual Case Study Competition (ICSC).
Participants of the ICSC get a get a real business case and have to prepare
a solution in 48 hours that will convince experienced managers for a chance to win up to 50% reduction of
the tuition fee for the Executive MBA program 2021.
WHEN & HOW
- Apply for the Individual Case
Study Competition until June 12, 2020 !
- On June 13, 2020 at around 9:00 a.m. CET you
will receive a business case study. You will then have 48 hours to prepare a
- Submit your solution until
09:00 a.m. CET on June 15, 2020. Any submissions received
after this deadline will NOT be considered. A written solution needs to be
submitted together with a candidate's CV.
- On June, 17 2020 you will receive information if
your solution has been chosen among the first ten best solutions. We will
call then the first five participants and ask for confirmation of
presenting the solution. In case that somebody from the first five will
not be able to present, the next on the list will be called to
- 5 best solutions will be
presented online on Thursday, June 19, 2020 (details related to
presentations will be communicated on time, please reserve June 20th in
- Best 3 candidates will be
reduced tuition fee.
- 1st place: tuition fee is reduced by 50 % for the respective Program format (1-year, 2-year, 3-year)
- 2nd place: tuition fee is reduced by 30 % for the respective Program format (1-year, 2-year, 3-year)
- 3rd place: tuition fee is reduced by 25 % for the respective Program format (1-year, 2-year, 3-year)
The scholarships are valid for 2021 intake only and are not transferable to the following years. Candidates have to comply with general admission criteria for the Executive MBA program at the IEDC-Bled School of Management.
Executive MBA admission criteria:
- A minimum of 3 years of managerial work experience
- a completed Bologna Bachelor level or higher
- fluent English
Challenge yourself and win an MBA Scholarship!