Headquartered at IEDC-Bled School of Management, WISE aims to serve professionals in the field of sustainable business (encompassing business ethics, CSR and environmental responsibility) within rising economies through practice relevant research, education and networks. The aim is to develop an ongoing research and educational agenda to drive integrated sustainability and to facilitate the implementation of best practices within rising economies.
WISE will address the unique needs of sustainability professionals in rising economies through:
- context-relevant research
- professional development and certification
- networking events
WISE connects the most prominent academic centers of excellence in these fields within rising economies with corporates. Founding academic partners already include:
"Among the Founding
Partners of WISE Institute are: Coca-Cola, NLB, and Port of Koper."
- IEDC-Bled School of Management, Slovenia
- Cologne Business School, Germany
- National Institute for Innovation Management at Zhejiang University, China
- University of Stellenbosch Business School, South Africa