Centre for Arts and Leadership Development and Research
The Centre for Arts and Leadership Development and Research is dedicated to dynamic, innovative, challenging and provocative projects of experiential leadership exploration. Through music, visual art, film and performance contemporary and future leaders plumb the depths of leadership practices to develop creative, aesthetic, and holistic approaches to responsible leading. Through cutting edge, real-world research the Centre for Arts and Leadership Development is not only a place of practice but a place of knowledge creation and dissemination. Research activites explore the arts in action, as vital and dynamic aspects of social life with real relevance in everyday life and leadership.
The Centre for Arts and Leadership Development and Research seeks to prepare leaders for tomorrow's challenges by:
- Fostering reflective, socially responsible leadership
- Fostering creativity and creative skills in leadership
- Fostering beautiful leadership through artistic practice
- Promoting the importance of the arts in business and life
- Promoting aesthetic visions of organisations and businesses