The HR Forum of this year promises to bring together many HR managers, educational experts and other managers from all parts of Europe. Digitalization is not just a buzzword nowadays, but does affect a lot of businesses and business processes.
Forum program will allow participants to go deeper into such topics as developing leaders for the new era and the challenges of future work and learning, digital business models, their impact on the HR function and HR’s active role in preparing companies and employees for digital revolution.
Forum will close with a presentation of the best practice and a roundtable where internationally renowned experts will share their experience in this field. In a special session before dinner, all the participants will have the unique opportunity to experience teamwork through music.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Get the latest insights on how digitalization is affecting business practices and how HR is dealing with it.
- Drikus Kriek, IEDC - Bled School of Management, Slovenia
- Gregor Bierent, New Frontier Group, Austria
- Melanie Seier Larsen, Boston Consulting Group, Slovenia
- Reza Moussavian, Deutsche Telekom, Germany
- Klaus Niedl, Novomatic Group, Austria