The IEDC Webinar is an online infosession that allows participants to learn in more details about a specific program or seminar of IEDC as well as ask questions related to program structure, teaching faculty and methodology, participants' profile and admission requirements in real time to the IEDC faculty members and staff.
Learn about a 4-week long General Management Program at IEDC-Bled School of Management that starts on November 5, 2018.
should you attend IEDC Webinar?
- Learn what makes the GMP program the right choice for your needs
- Find out who are typical GMP program participants
- Meet IEDC Executive Education Director and admission stuff
- Ask your questions in real time
- 15:00 – 15:05 Introduction
- 15:05 – 15:20 Overview of the General Management Program structure and content of autumn intake by Dr. Nenad Filipović, Executive Education Director
- 15:20 – 15:35 GMP program benefits, participants profile and admission procedure for 2018 intake, by Ms.Nataša Zajec, Executive Education Sales Advisor
- 15:35 – 16:00 Q&A
The recording of the GMP program webinar will be available for registered participants not able to attend the online session in real time.
General Management Program at IEDC?
Contribute to company success
Bring your particular management challenge to the classroom. Apply your newly acquired skills and concepts under the supervision of project mentors and develop a practical solution to the problem with a concrete action plan - the GMP Project.
Gain confidence in taking leadership responsibilities
65% of GMP graduates assumed greater management and leadership responsibilities
Globalize your and your company’s network
66% of GMP graduates received international promotion or assignments