World Institute for Sustainability and Ethics (WISE) in cooperation with The European Institute of Compliance and Ethics (EICE) are kindly inviting you to attend the conference, on November 6-7, 2019, in Bled.
This year’s central topic is going to form around how do technology and artificial intelligence influence compliance and ethical aspects of business operations, and what impact this has on a compliance and risk management profession. It will also be about major global risks, their effects on compliance and risk management and the role of technology in global risks development. However, in order for us to understand and master technology for the benefit of people, businesses and the Planet, we must first talk about humanity, our strengths and weaknesses, which can either manage or trigger variety of risks and compliance issues.
Key highlights of the conference program:
- Ethical aspects of technology and AI.
- Strengths and weaknesses of Humanity (vs. Technology).
- Technology affecting regulation, regulatory compliance and risk management (transparency of data, fraud prevention, block-chain technology; How can technology support compliance and risk management in business operations)?
- Technology and global risks (big data, industry espionage, terrorism, corruption, geo-political risks, international trade, climate change, biodiversity issues and modern slavery). How is this affecting compliance and risk management and the emerging regulation?
- What should business leaders and compliance experts learn anew about technology and AI?
- Numerous compliance and risk management best practices, from experts working on the ground.
You may find a detailed program and pricing here.
The conference will start on the 6th with attendants’ registration between 14:00 and 14:30 and will be finished on the 7th with the Executive panel at 16:30.
All IEDC Alumni members and members of UNGC are eligible for a special discount rate. Please contact the organisers.