WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Company presidents, CEOs
- Members of the board and the supervisory board
- Presidents of the non-profit organizations
- Representatives of governments
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Expand your network by joining top 100 women leaders
Learn exclusively from a world renowned expert in women leadership, Dr. Susan R. Madsen, Valley University, United States
Get insights about the latest global research on Women and Leadership around the World
Use the unique opportunity to actively contribute your ideas at creative workshops
Find inspiration in personal stories from women of influence
With this conference we would like to create awareness that women leaders are an important factor of development in Europe, and particularly in Central, Eastern and Southern Europe. We shall show and stress - by presenting the best practices in different fields (business, government, NGO) created by women leaders, how important it is to encourage younger women to take over the responsible positions.
The Program will be held in English.
Thursday, April 14, 2016 (afternoon)
- Role of women as change agents
- Megatrends in CEE and SEE region with the focus on the role of women
- The Leadership Roundtable: panel with business and political leaders
Friday, April 15, 2016 (morning till 14.30)
- Building, Bridging and Blazing Pathways for Women and Leadership
- Creative workshops on the following topics, relevant to women and leadership: Corporate Governance, New sustainable business models, Demographic changes and new work habits for a radically changing world, Why the world needs women entrepreneurs?, The impact of digitalization on today’s business
- Making collaboration among women work - Leveraging benefits of male/female communication