are the benefits of attending this program?
COPE WITH A NEW, MORE CHALLENGING MARKET ENVIRONMENT
Learn about the management tools and practical insights for facilitating strategic change in organizations in order to help you cope with a new, more challenging market environment and the internal strategic changes within your company.
CREATE A VALUE FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION
Improve decision making and enhance leadership skills. After the seminar you will increase confidence and managerial impact and understand how to create value for your organization.
GAIN ESSENTIAL CHANGE MANAGEMENT SKILLS
Learn how can strategy development and implementation processes be designed and what are the key issues related to introducing and managing change in organizations.
This seminar is designed for functional experts, managers and entrepreneurs who are responsible for translating strategic objectives of the company into operational goals and achieving those goals.
The seminar covers the following:
- What is strategy and what are the strategy-related concepts
- How can strategy development and implementation processes be designed
- Strategic analysis tools
- Key challenges in strategy formulation and implementation
- Key issues related to introducing and managing change in organizations
- Linking the context, content and process of strategic change
- Essential change management skills
- Strategic toolbox for change management
Start date: October 10, 2017 at 9:00 AM
End date: October 12, 2017 at 5:00 PM