GMP Program with Specialization in Purchasing Management is targeted at purchasing managers and
executives who wish to strengthen their strategic and leadership skills. The program combines purchasing management courses with business and leadership courses.
are the program objectives?
GMP Program with Specialization in Purchasing Management focuses mainly on management and leadership capabilities as well as on the organizational aspects of purchasing. Among the purchasing courses are purchasing strategy and organizational issues, purchasing management skills and performance indicators and supply chain optimization management. Among business and leadership courses are reinventing the business, developing communication skills, developing competitive advantage, leading people, measuring organizational performance and customers and markets.
- Purchasing Management: Strategies and
Organization (2 days)
- Purchasing Management Skills and Performance
Indicators (2 days)
- Supply Chain Optimization and Innovation (2 days)
Business and Leadership Courses
- Measuring Organizational Performance (3 days)
- Customers and Markets (3 days)
- Developing Competitive Advantage (3 days)
- Developing Communication Skills (2 days)
- Leading Change ( 2 days)
- Each participant will under mentorship of program faculty prepare a project dealing with an important
business issue from his/her company.
- The development of a project is an essential part of the learning process and has to demonstrate a participant’s capacity to implement the tools and methodology covered during the Program.
Program Fee: € 7.900 + VAT (GMP Certificate with the EIPM Specialisation in Purchasing Management)
Early-Bird Program Fee: € 7.500 + VAT till March 20, 2018
Option: 3.000 EUR (Certificate of completion of individual Purchasing Management topics)
The program fee covers the cost of lectures, project mentoring, teaching materials, unlimited access to the IEDC Resource Center and lunches. Travel or living expenses are not covered. The fee does not include 22% VAT for Slovenian residents and companies.
To make a non-binding reservation, send us a tentative reservation per email. This carries no obligation and is not a substitute for the formal application form.
Module I: May 20 - June 2, 2018
Module II: November 5 - 16, 2018
- A working level of business English (verified during the phone interview)
- At least three years of management experience
- Completed application form