GMP Program with Specialization in Purchasing Management is targeted at purchasing managers and
executives who wish to strengthen their strategic and leadership skills. The program combines purchasing management courses with business and leadership courses.
are the program objectives?
GMP Program with Specialization in Purchasing Management focuses mainly on management and leadership capabilities as well as on the organizational aspects of purchasing. Among the purchasing courses are purchasing strategy and organizational issues, purchasing management skills and performance indicators and supply chain optimization management. Among business and leadership courses are reinventing the business, developing communication skills, developing competitive advantage, leading people, measuring organizational performance and customers and markets.
- Purchasing Excellence (3 days)
- Purchasing: Strategies and organisation (3 days)
Business and Leadership Courses
- Measuring Organizational Performance (3 days)
- Customers and Markets (3 days)
- Developing Competitive Advantage (3 days)
- Developing Communication Skills (2 days)
- Leading Change ( 2 days)
- Each participant will under mentorship of program faculty prepare a project dealing with an important
business issue from his/her company.
- The development of a project is an essential part of the learning process and has to demonstrate a participant’s capacity to implement the tools and methodology covered during the Program.
Module I: November 4 - 15, 2019
Module II: May 17 - 30, 2020
- A working level of business English (verified during the phone interview)
- At least three years of management experience
- Completed application form
Program Fee: € 7.900 + VAT
Early-bird price: € 7.500 + VAT before September 4, 2019
General application deadline: October 4, 2019
The program fee covers the cost of lectures, project mentoring, teaching materials, unlimited access to the IEDC Resource Center and lunches. Travel or living expenses are not covered. The fee does not include 22% VAT for Slovenian residents and companies.
To make a non-binding reservation, send us a tentative reservation per email. This carries no obligation and is not a substitute for the formal application form.