About the Seminar
Implementing Sustainabilty Strategy is part of a series of four seminars offered in the scope of the Senior Leadership Program. The seminar can be taken separately or as a part of the whole Leadership Program.
Business leaders no longer need to debate what sustainability means and why it is important for business and society. The discussion is now about what needs to be done by whom and when to steer our world away from disaster and towards a better future. Businesses need healthy ecological, social and economic environments to be successful. In this seminar we aim to go beyond mere knowledge sharing and invest in the creation of pathways and toolkits that will capacitate participants to become sustainability leaders in their businesses. Participants will leave the seminar with workable solutions, action plans and tools for sustainability strategy and implementation in the interest of business and society.
WHO should attend?
- Executives and business leaders
- Managers and professionals dealing with or being connected with sustainability strategy
- Consulting Professionals
- Functional and business unit leaders from companies committed to sustainability and creating value in their area
- NGO and government leaders who want to understand business and wider perspective on sustainability
WHY should I attend?
- Learn how to plot your organization within a global and industry-relevant understanding of sustainability.
- Gain more clarity on sustainability strategy options for your business.
- Examine core values, processes and practices that may best enable a business to develop a sustainability culture as a collaborative process with internal and external stakeholders.
- Explore the available pathways towards sustainability implementation.
- Get updated on the most current and relevant accountability mechanisms for use in your business.
- The fundamentals of sustainability in business: focus will be on the most current global knowledge and trends in sustainability, how different industries are affected by it and what it means for individual companies to respond to it.
- Sustainability strategy design.
- Organizational practices for sustainability implementation.
- Measures of sustainability performance and success focusing on those accountability instruments available to companies to track their progress in their own interest and that of their stakeholders.
Start date: September 15, 2022 at 9:00 AM
End date: September 16, 2022 at 5:00 PM
€1,250 + VAT
Early Bird: €1,125 + VAT until August 15, 2022