are the benefits of attending this program?
COMPETENTLY MANAGE AND LEAD INTERACTIONS WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS AND EMPLOYEES, ENABLE YOUR COMPANY TO THRIVE AND PROSPER
Develop the ability to understand, measure and foster customer centricity and loyalty using a very practical, down-to-earth approach.
READY-TO-USE MANAGERIAL TOOLS
Gain new perspectives on how to create and capture value from customers. The tools introduced will enable you to quantify results and analyze how, with whom, in what order and how far we should go in our efforts.
BEST PRACTICES FROM DIFFERENT COMPANIES
Glean inspiration from some of the best examples in both B2B and B2C segment/environments.
The seminar is intended for managers from both industrial and service companies, from B2B or B2C environments, who are interested in:
- making customer centricity part of their corporate culture,
- turning profitable customer management into a competitive advantage,
- or escaping from the “commodity trap” by differentiating their value proposition in a sustainable, relevant and credible manner.
The seminar covers the following topics
- The Service Profit Chain: the links between Sustainable and Profitable Growth, Customer Vinculum and Employee loyalty.
- Capturing customer value: what it is, how to understand it in today’s business environment and how to measure and improve it.
- Co-creation with customers and employees.
- Communication of values (to customers and employees) and an overview of common errors to avoid.
- Creating benefits for customers and employees through successful value propositions that are relevant, differentiated and credible.
- Best practice examples from other organizations.
- Understanding the role of service heroes: how to lead them and earn their willingness to create the magic.
Start date: November 14, 2019 at 9:00 AM
End date: November 18, 2019 at 5:00 PM