About the Seminar
Rapid changes that business witnesses today is forcing leaders reevaluate their compentencies and skills and their capacity to adapt. Thus, the three key dimensions of leadership - leading yourself, leading a team and leading an organization - are bound to be transformed. Keeping up with ever increasing speed of changes and holding to
what is truly important is becoming critical to leadership success.
WHO should attend?
- Leaders responsible for enhancing the effectiveness of their companies. Mid- to senior-level managers who are responsible for growth
- Division and unit managers
- Project managers seeking to broaden their team’s leadership skills
- Executives who need to work collaboratively to foster innovation and change
- People who have been in a leadership role for some time and who want to review their ways of thinking and behaving
- Leaders from the public and private sectors
WHY should I attend?
- Challenge your basic assumptions about leadership.
- Identify the new leadership requirements of a world in radical transformation.
- Assess own leadership strengths in connection with the world in the making.
- Develop strong and sustainable leadership capabilities
October 20, 2020 at 9:00 AM
€620 + VAT
Early Bird: €590 + VAT until September 20, 2020