About the seminar
Leading Innovation Seminar is part of a series of three seminars offered in the scope of the Leadership Program. The seminar can be taken separately or as a part of the whole Leadership Program.
Based on “Artful Making” – a scientific theory with high respect for the creative process - developed by Prof. Robert D. Austin, this 2-day seminar is designed for top managers and team leaders responsible for creating innovative products and services, leading innovation processes, or who wish to set up an innovation culture in their organizations. Cases, interactive workshops and other experience-based methodology will allow participants to enhance learning and acquire better understanding of specific needs of creative people, and the characteristics of the creative process and creative thinking.
are the benefits of attending this program?
- Learn about the underlying principles of the Artful Making theory and its application to business
- Explore existing successful models of work with professionals from creative
fields in the business environment
- Get hands-on experience of cooperation and teamwork through an interactive workshop during the seminar
- Get ready-to-use tools to encourage creativity in teams, lead creative people, change and manage innovation processes, and be more creative yourself
- Middle and top management responsible for introducing and implementing innovations in products or services
- R&D managers
- Project managers
- Team leaders
- New insights into the of how creative people work
- Aligning intellect, emotions, curiosity, experimentation and improvisation to support innovation
- Management styles that hinder creative process
- Leading creativity by internalizing artistic skill sets
- Principles and methods of Artful Making
- Creating innovation culture
- Valuable and meaningful innovation
- The model for fostering innovation
Start date: May 25, 2020 at 9:00 AM
End date: May 26, 2020 at 5:00 PM
Due to current situation, the seminar has been postponed. New date will be announced once the situation is clear.
1.250 € + VAT
Early Bird: 1.125 €+ VAT for applications before April 25, 2020
3.000 € + VAT for the whole Leadership Program (3 modules)
Early Bird for whole program application: 2.850 € + VAT till April 25, 2020