A 2-day workshop with each half-day dedicated to one of the four transition issues. Each half-day will typically feature two consecutive 60-minute Masterclasses followed by coached teamwork on each participating organization’s own challenges and how new insights may be applied.
Who should attend?
The founding entrepreneur with 4-6 top team members from companies seeking sustained growth and confronting the transition challenges of increased scale. Participating organizations will typically be in the revenue range from 5 -100 EUR million.
- Entrepreneurs often fail to successfully navigate
the four transition challenges which lead to sustained success:
- The strategic transitions that take them into unfamiliar new territory
- The organizational transitions that require a balance between an entrepreneurial culture and somewhat more structure, decentralisation and planning and control
- The financial transitions which address the need for new growth investment without ceding control and majority equity
- The personal transitions requiring balance of personal purpose with the purposes of a growing organisation
This two-day workshop is designed to move participating enterprises through the four transitions successfully and to avoid the hard landing that those who are less prepared may suffer!
- A revised perception of the main transition challenges ahead and how to deal with them
- A shared understanding and commitment by the whole team to tackle these issues and implement the needed changes
- Very substantial and lasting individual and team learning
November 21-23, 2019
4,800 EUR + VAT for the entire team for the two days.