About the Seminar
The 2-day seminar covers a number of topics, from the role of the sales force in the overall strategy of going to market, to sales force assessment, managing the life of a sales team and how to structure the sales force to reach a strategic advantage.
WHO should attend?
- General managers
- Commercial directors
- Managers responsible for sales teams
- Managers with overall responsibility for customer satisfaction in consumer goods, B2B industries or services
WHY should I attend?
- Develop a comprehensive framework for evaluating the effectiveness of your sales force and the most important drivers for improving productivity.
- Understand the activities that are key to the selling process and develop managerial priorities from them.
- Construct a customer segmentation framework that facilitates and clarifies the selling tasks.
- Take steps towards improving the performance evaluation measures of the commercial team.
- Develop a compensation system that helps to implement the desired go-to-market strategy.
Start date: October 15, 2020 at 9:00 AM
End date: October 16, 2020 at 5:00 PM
€1,250 + VAT
Early Bird: €1,125 + VAT until September 15, 2020