About the Seminar
Transformational Leadership is part of a series of two seminars offered under the scope of the Senior Leadership Program. The seminar can be taken separately or as a part of the whole Leadership Program.
The new challenges leaders are facing today, including the growing role of artificial intelligence, are transforming the three key dimensions of leadership: leading yourself, leading a team and leading an organization.
WHO should attend?
People who have been in a leadership role for some time and who want to review their ways of thinking and behaving
- People who are about to assume a leadership position for the first time and who want to prepare themselves for the new challenges
- Men and women who would like to examine the impact of gender on leadership
- Leaders from the public and private sectors
- People interested in launching a start-up
WHY should I attend?
- Help participants challenge some of their basic assumptions about leadership.
- Identify the new leadership requirements of a world in radical transformation.
- Assess their own leadership strengths in connection with the world in the making.
Start date: September 13, 2021 at 9:00 AM
End date: September 14, 2021 at 5:00 PM
€1,250 + VAT
Early Bird: €1,125 + VAT until August 13, 2021