About the Forum
The Annual HR forum this year will be unique in two ways: first, the topics addressing the post-pandemic working models, new culture and required actions will be presented. Second, it will take place in a beautiful premises of IEDC-Bled School of Management in a picturesque resort of Bled.
The HR Forum entitled “The Post Pandemic HR: Redesign of work, learning and reskilling” will feature diverse and interesting keynotes and panelists who will share:
- how they have been facing the challenges of digitalization in HR
- how the working models have changed
- what works and what doesn’t
- and present their best practices.
The Forum provides excellent networking opportunities to connect with speakers, experts and attendees.
Friday, October 1st
The HR Forum will be delivered in a hybrid mode (on-site in IEDC and on-line simultaneously).
09:00 – 09:30 Registrations and welcome coffee
09:30 – 09:40 Welcome address by prof. Dr. Danica Purg, President, IEDC-Bled School of Management, Slovenia
09:40 – 09:50 Introduction to the HR Forum: Changes that pandemic brought to HR field and what do we do. Forum moderator prof. Dr. Drikus Kriek, Dean, IEDC, Slovenia
09:50 – 10:50 Keynote: “The Post Pandemic HR”, prof. Dr. Walter Jochmann, Managing Partner and Head of HR Transformation Unit, Kienbaum Consultants International GmbH, Germany
10:50 – 11:00 Q&A
11:00 – 11:30 Refreshment Break
11:30 - 12:30 Discussion panel on post pandemic HR and new ecosystems of work, learning and reskilling.
- Caryn G. Davis, Vice President, Human Resources, Coca-Cola Europe Operating Unit, UK
- Ivan Papič, Head of Legal Affairs and Human Resources, Slovenian Railways
- Gregor Rajsp · Human Resources Director, Member of the Management Board at Pivovarna Laško Union, Slovenia
- Simona Torkar Flajnik, Head of Training and Development department, KRKA, Slovenia
Discussion panel moderator: prof. Dr. Drikus Kriek, Dean, IEDC-Bled School of Management
12:30 – 13:30 Presentations of business practices with Q&A
- Digitization initiatives in Learning & Development - How phygital works? Yogi Sriram, Advisor to CEO & MD, Group Human Resources Larsen & Toubro, India (virtual presentation)
- Future Skills, Dr. Anna-Maria Karl, Director, Kienbaum Consultants International GmbH, Germany
13:30 – 14:30 Lunch
14:30 – 15:15 Presentation of the research of Association VTIS (Association of Slovenes Educated Abroad): How do globally attractive employers attract and retain talents? Kristi Hodak, President of VTIS and Associate Design Director at McKinsey & Company
15:15- 15:30 Q&A
15:30 – 15:45 Wrap-up, reporting and conclusions by Forum moderator, prof. Dr. Drikus Kriek, Dean, IEDC, Slovenia
15:45 – 16:00 Final words by prof. Dr. Danica Purg, President, IEDC, Slovenia
From 16:00 onwards Farewell cake and networking on IEDC terrace
350 € + VAT