About the seminar
This AMP module on Critical Thinking and Decision-Making deals with one of the most important managerial competencies: ability to identify priority issues related to a business situation, as well as to think about them in a coherent, structured way eliminating the biases and allowing us to make sound decisions.
should you attend?
- Develop understanding of the way we look at business situations and typical biases that obscure our view
- Practice structured thinking and application of appropriate analytical frameworks
- Familiarize with best practices and useful tools related to decision making, as well as become more effective in making decisions which define the future of your company
- Increase confidence in your managerial competences needed to successfully translate strategy into action
- Increase your business network through a program format that fits your busy schedule
This seminar is prepared for a broad audience, including entrepreneurs, business professionals and managers, since practically all members of business organizations are in the position to have to analyze business issues and make business decisions.
- How to identify priority issues in a given business situation?
- What are typical biases hindering our perception and how to avoid them?
- What are the requirements of the robust design of situational analysis?
- How to prepare for proper application of useful frameworks when analyzing a business issue?
- What are the critical elements of robust decision-making process?
- What makes us underperform when making complex decisions and how to improve our effectiveness?
Start date: October 22, 2024
End date: October 24, 2024
1.150 € + VAT
Early Bird: 1.080 € + VAT till September 22, 2024
Falkensteiner Hotel Belgrade, Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 10k, Belgrade, Serbia