About the Seminar
In a digital world, quick and even hurried disruption is critical for organizations to deal with effectively; indeed, organizations can do nothing in and of themselves, it is the people that make up these organizations that must effectively manage continual disruption.
This seminar will provide you with concepts and tools that will enable you to lead your organization through complexity and maximizing your and others performance in a changing business environment.
This seminar is based on years of experience with top managers who have been through organizational transformations ranging from Re-engineering, to LEAN, to Learning Organizations, Self-steering Teams, Agile, Holacracy, and the new world of Digital Transformation. We will take a closer look at the challenges inherent in Managing New Realities and ensuring that you are in a position to recognize and respond – even anticipate – what needs to be done in your organization.
The course will begin and end with the reality of systems dynamics, the key learning being: behavior follows structure. This will be done by using an in-class simulation (for on-site classes). From there, the focus will transition to you as a person by examining the ‘authentic you’ and how that affects your interaction with those around you, especially in times of change or stress.
Your personality will determine to a great extent the sort of Leader you desire to be. Matching your preferred leadership style with the reality and the needs of the organizational strategy is the next important step in this seminar. In the end, the quality, coherence, and alignment between leadership, the organizational culture, and the organizational strategy will determine your level of success.
Managing New Reality will go a long way in helping you do the right things, for the right reasons, and in the right way.
you should attend?
- To build key insights into dealing with the Complexity of a New Reality
- To build practical insights relevant to Digital Transformation Leadership
- To build key insights into Positioning and Understanding Yourself as a Leader
- To better understand Power, Influencing, & Ethics in organizations
- You have Executive or General Management responsibility
- You are a Senior Specialist or Manager preparing to transition into a higher leadership role
- You are in an executive-level Guiding Coalition for change
- You are required to lead a team through an organizational transformation
The seminar covers the following topics
- Power and Complexity – dealing with the ‘weather’ in your organization
- Leadership – responding productively to stress, being authentic, and behaving ethically
- Organizational Culture – matching the Culture to your Strategy
- Ethics & Stress – doing the right things in the right ways
Start date: June 1, 2021 at 9:00 AM
End date: June 2, 2021 at 5:00 PM
1.250 € + VAT
Early Bird: 1.125 €+ VAT for applications before May 1, 2021