About the seminar
Presenting with Impact is part of a series of three seminars offered under the scope of the Advanced Management Program - AMP. The seminar can be taken separately or as a part of the whole AMP.
The ‘Presenting with Impact’ seminar comprises the following sessions:
- Create a Clear Message
- Craft a Compelling Narrative
- Deliver with Impact
- Influence & Persuade with Integrity
All sessions are highly interactive and they flow from one to the next, and together, form an integrated seminar. You will leave the seminar equipped with the skills, tools and techniques necessary to communicate and present with impact and persuasion to your intended audience.
should you attend?
- Learn how to apply the principles of creating a clear message.
- Learn how to create a narrative that is compelling in the eyes of your audience.
- Find out how to project presence when communicating face-to-face or over a virtual platform.
- Explore how to use various tools to interact effectively with your audience, ensuring their full engagement and attention throughout.
- Get introduced to the ‘effective communication model’ that all great communicators follow when influencing and persuading.
- You will put elements of the model into practice in various exercises after which you will receive detailed tailored feedback.
- Leaders and managers looking to communicate effectively
- Team leaders and team members interested in achieving meaningful change within the team and organization through successful collaboration and communication
- If you are looking to improve communication and influence to inspire others to drive positive change in your organization
- If you would like to enhance your collaboration, leadership, and communication skills for influence and impact and learn “effective communication model’ that all great communicators follow.
- Principles of clear, simple and messages to the point: a) putting forward a logically consistent ‘argument’, b) following people’s natural thought processes and c) presenting just the right amount of information.
- Creating the narrative: taking your audience on a ‘journey, contextualising the message and translating information into meaning.
- The importance of the way in which you deliver your communication.
- Delivering virtually presents a further set of challenges over communicating face-to-face.
- Presenting with impact: non-verbal techniques; using visual and vocal techniques.
- Effective communication models.
Start date: November 28, 2023
End date: November 30, 2023
1.150 € + VAT
Early Bird: 1.080 € + VAT till October 28, 2023
Falkensteiner Hotel Belgrade, Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 10k, Belgrade, Serbia