About the seminar
Strategic Management Seminar is part of a series of three seminars offered under the scope of the Advanced Management Program - AMP. The seminar can be taken separately or as a part of the whole AMP.
The AMP Strategic Management seminar is concerned with the management tools and practical insights for facilitating strategic change in organizations which will help managers cope with a new, more challenging market environment and internal strategic changes within their companies..
should you attend?
- More effective and informed decision making at a general management level•
- Enhanced leadership skills, giving you increased confidence and managerial impact
- Develop a keen understanding of how to create value for your organization
- Transfer the latest knowledge and best practice to your entire team
- Integrate your knowledge and skills in a program format that meets your busy schedule
This seminar is designed for functional experts, managers and entrepreneurs who are responsible for translating strategic objectives into operational goals and achieving those goals.
- What is strategy and what are strategy-related concepts?
- How can strategy development and implementation processes be designed?
- Strategic analysis tools
- Key challenges in strategy formulation and implementation
- Key issues related to introducing and managing change in organizations
- Linking the context, content and process of strategic change
- Essential change management skills
- Strategic toolbox for change management
Start date: November 2, 2021
End date: November 4, 2021
1.150 € + VAT
Early Bird: 1.080 € + VAT till October 2, 2021.
Falkensteiner Hotel Belgrade, Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 10k, Belgrade, Serbia