About the seminar
“Digitalization Will Make Most Heritage Financial Firms Irrelevant” - “By 2030, 80% of heritage financial firms will go out of business, become commoditized or exist only formally. Financial services CIOs should push their organizations for a more coherent response to digital business.” (Gartner)
At the same time analyses are reporting that 70 – 80% of digital transformations are not helping companies achieve planned goals. It is very important to understand digital economy changes in banking industry and how to adjust your business model in order to stay relevant for your clients.
are the benefits of attending this program?
- Understand digital impact on banks
- Understand the way to create value in digital economy
- Become Digital Leader - ready to lead innovation and digital transformation in banking industry
- Mid to Top Management who can lead Digital Transformation of their organization
- Senior management level who is responsible for development of the organization
- Out of the box thinkers with openness to transform traditional business
The successful digital transformation requires understanding how to create value in digital economy in banking industry. Recognizing environment and forces that initiate changes and finding existing assets that can be used as a base for business model innovation in the bank.This is the workshop for CEOs and top managers where they will work on real issues and learn the steps for digital transformation starting from strategy and business model.
This two-day workshop will focus on the following:
1. Find out the insights of all required transformation steps based on our original methodology, that can be used to assess, improve and transform your business model based on opportunities brought by digital economy.
2. Learn how to create a bank’s Digital Business Model for sustainability and growth. Understand value of analyzing and adjusting all elements of your business model to digital economy. Decide how you will combine existing and digital into a hybrid business model.
3. Analyze how the best digital bank in the world did digital transformation, which digital bank in the region has highest ROE and how they achieved it, who are Fintechs in Europe and what kind of innovative business model they have. Discuss about your competition and what are they doing. Assess is it successful or not.
Start date: December 12, 2018 at 9:00 AM
End date: December 13, 2018 at 5:00 PM
1.200 € + VAT
2.100 EUR + VAT for two participants from the same bank
2.700 EUR + VAT for three participants from the same bank
600 EUR + VAT for each additional participant