should I enroll in GMP?
Contribute to your company’s success
Bring your particular management challenge to the classroom as part of the GMP Project. Apply your newly acquired skills and concepts and develop a practical solution to the problem with a concrete action plan under the supervision of project mentors.
Increase your chances for promotion
66% of our alumni received the promotion during or after finishing GMP at IEDC. 49 % were promoted already during the program or within 1-3 years after graduation.
Gain confidence in taking leadership responsibilities
65% of GMP graduates assumed greater management and leadership responsibilities.
Become more Global
66% of GMP graduates received international promotion or assignments.
should enroll in GMP?
- Talented middle and senior managers
- Managers moving from successful functional managers to a strategic leader
- Managers with the potential to move to a higher management level
- Entrepreneurs who wish to gain a better understanding of the changing role of the owner-manager
- Family business owners and successors
Business and leadership topics
- Developing Competitive Advantage
- Leading People
- Measuring Organizational Performance
- Customers and Markets
Integrated topics and development of communication skills
- Integrative approach to Business
- Purchasing: strategies and organization
- Project Management
- Developing Communication Skills
- Decision Making
- Leading Change
- Arts & Leadership
Bring a management challenge to the classroom for the GMP project, a key component of the program.
Specifically, the GMP Project:
- Gives participants the opportunity to apply newly acquired knowledge to the practical challenges their organizations face.
- Leverages the support of academic and professional mentors.
- Creates an environment for peer support and emphasizes teamwork.
Program Fee: € 7.900 + VAT
General application deadline: April 17, 2020
Early-bird fee: € 7.500 + VAT before March 17, 2020
The program fee covers the cost of lectures, project mentoring, teaching materials, unlimited access to the IEDC Resource Center and lunches. Travel or living expenses are not covered. The fee does not include 22% VAT for Slovenian residents and companies.
To make a non-binding reservation, send us a tentative reservation per email. This carries no obligation and is not a substitute for the formal application form.
Module I: May 17-30, 2020
Module II: November 2-13, 2020
- A working level of business English (verified during the phone interview)
- At least three years of management experience
- Completed application form