About the Seminar
Inspiring Leaders and Engaged Employees; Profitable Customer Relations is part of a series of three seminars offered in the scope of the Leadership Program. The seminar can be taken separately or as a part of the whole Leadership Program.
Give your customers reasons to stay. If you don’t, sooner or later they will find a reason to leave. Learn how to provide customers and employees with relevant, differentiated and credible reasons to be with us, to talk about us, to co-create with us, to let us grow together with them.
- Middle and top management responsible for improvement of customer and employee relations.
- Employees that have direct contact with customers.
- Suitable for representatives of both servicebased and product-based companies, as well as public sector organizations and NGOs.
should I attend?
- Acquire ready-to-use tools to understand, measure and foster customer centricity and customer loyalty.
- Learn from the best B2B and B2C practices.
- Get inspiration and ideas to implement in your business or area of responsibility.
- Develop a plan to turn profitable customer relations into a competitive advantage.
The seminar covers the following topics
- Analysis of a service profit chain
- Co-creation of experience with customers and employees
- Communicating value to customers and employees and an overview of common errors to be avoided
- Creating successful value propositions
- Capturing value from customers in todays’ challenging environment: eight ways to increase profitability
- Leadership practiced in customer- and
Start date: September 16, 2020 at 9:00 AM
End date: September 17, 2020 at 5:00 PM
1.250 € + VAT for one separate module
Early Bird: 1.125 € + VAT until August 16, 2020
3.000 € + VAT for the whole Leadership Program (3 modules)
Early Bird for whole program application: 2.850 € + VAT till April 25, 2020