About the Seminar
Strategic Marketing Seminar is part of a series of two seminars offered in the scope of the Marketing and Sales Program. The seminar can be taken separately or as a part of the whole Marketing and Sales Program.
Module I of the Marketing & Sales Program helps participants to develop a strategic mindset that will enable them to be better prepared for a world of rapid, disruptive change. In such a world, it is not enough simply to ‘do more’ or ‘be faster’ and such behavior could actually precipitate a crisis. Senior executives must challenge and question every aspect of their business models.
This seminar is designed for all senior executives in an organization, regardless of functional expertise and responsibility. This seminar is for you if you contribute to, are involved in, or are responsible for designing and implementing your organization’s strategy.
should I attend?
Improve your understanding of the strategic imperatives facing your organization
- Appreciate the internal and external hurdles to change, and how to address them
- Develop a keen understanding of how to create value for your organization
- Transfer knowledge and best practice to your team
- Integrate your knowledge and skills in a program format that meets your busy schedule
- Strategic Inertia and Organizational Blindness
- Innovation as a Mindset
- Embracing and Leading Change
- Challenging and Building Competitive Advantage
- Effective Pricing Strategies
- Understanding Customer Behaviour and Insights
- Implementing Strategy - from talking to doing
Start date: June 1, 2020 at 9:00 AM
End date: June 2, 2020 at 5:00 PM
€1,250 + VAT
Early Bird: €1,125 + VAT until May 1, 2020
2.000 € + VAT for the whole program
Early Bird: 1.900 € + VAT till May 1, 2020