About the Seminar
Sales Excellence Seminar is part of a series of three seminars offered in the scope of the Advanced Management Program. The seminar can be taken separately or as a part of the whole Advanced Management Program.
The 3-day seminar covers a number of topics, from the role of the sales force in the overall strategy of going to market, to sales force assessment, managing the life of a sales team and how to structure the sales force to reach a strategic advantage.
- General managers
- Commercial directors
- Managers responsible for sales teams
- Managers with overall responsibility for customer satisfaction in consumer goods, B2B industries or services
should I attend?
Develop a comprehensive framework for evaluating the effectiveness of your sales force and the most important drivers for improving productivity.
- Understand the activities that are key to the selling process and develop managerial priorities from them.
- Construct a customer segmentation framework that facilitates and clarifies the selling tasks.
- Take steps towards improving the performance evaluation measures of the commercial team.
- Develop a compensation system that helps implement the desired go-to-market strategy.
Start date: November 26, 2024 at 9:00 AM
End date: November 28, 2024 at 5:00 PM
Falkensteiner Hotel Belgrade, Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 10k, Belgrade, Serbia
Participation fee: € 1,150 + VAT
Early-bird fee: € 1,080 + VAT until October 26, 2024
Whole AMP Program fee: 2,700 € + VAT
Early-bird fee: € 2,560 + VAT until August 24, 2024