Advanced Management Program is composed of a series of three seminars. Participants can attend each seminar separately or sign up for the whole program.
Should I attend?
- LEARN TO COPE WITH A CHALLENGING MARKET ENVIRONMENT
Develop a keen understanding of how to create value for your organization. Become a more effective and informed decision-maker at the general management level.
- BOOST YOUR LEADERSHIP POTENTIAL
Make the shift from managing to leading. Develop strong and sustainable leadership and team building capabilities. Understand the interaction between leadership and team performance.
LEARN FROM BEST PRACTICES HOW TALENT IS SPOTTED AND DEVELOPED
Maximise organization’s effectiveness by making the best use of your social capital which is important both for collaboration and innovation.
- Functional experts, managers and entrepreneurs who are responsible for translating strategic objectives of the company into operational goals and their execution
- Managers, executives and entrepreneurs in any area of an organization who want to become more effective leaders
- Mid-level to senior executives who oversee general management, finance, operations, communications, marketing, legal or compliance initiatives
- Management and operations consultants and communications advisers
Module 1: Leading for High Performance, D.Kriek, IEDC-Bled School of Management
September 24 - 26, 2024
Get prepared to be future-fit for your leadership journey
Module 2: Critical Thinking and Decision-Making, N. Filipović, IEDC-Bled School of Management, Slovenia
October 22 - 24, 2024
Learn about the application of strategic management principles in the current business context.
Module 3: Sales Excellence, J.Pons Axioma, Spain
November 26 - 28, 2024
Learn about the role of the sales force in the overall strategy of going to market, how to assess sales force, how to manage the life of a sales team and
how to structure the sales force to reach a strategic advantage.
2.700 € + VAT for the whole program
Early Bird: 2.560 € + VAT till August 24, 2024
1150 € + VAT for one separate module
Early Bird: 1080 € + VAT
Participants attending all three modules will be awarded a certificate of completion. Participants attending only one module will obtain a confirmation of attendance.
Falkensteiner Hotel Belgrade, Bulevar Mihajla Pupina 10k, Belgrade, Serbia