Nominations may be made by any member of the IEDC alumni network or by any associate of the nominee. Nominators are encouraged to identify candidates who are members of the IEDC Alumni network and are graduates of IEDC longer programs (PhD, Executive MBA, GMP, YMP & DEMP):
- who made marks in their professional careers;
- whose professional excellence, leadership, innovation, management skills and personal integrity have set them to high and influential positions;
- who are making a positive impact on the community at large, by achievements in the fields of sustainable development, social responsibility and/or philanthropy;
- or who made special contributions through various efforts to the development and recognition of the IEDC - Bled School of Management.
Recieved nominations are evaluated by the AAA Selection Committee composed of:
- Dr. Arnold Walravens, IEDC - Bled School of Management, the Netherlands
- A representative of the main sponsor
- 2019 AAA Winner
The Selection Committee selects up to 5 oustanding candidates that meet the nominations criteria. The winners are notified of the selection and will be asked to confirm the acceptance of the award and provide a personal statement. The awards are recieved at the annual AAA Forum.
How to send in a nomination
- Submbit a complete nomination brief (composed of a CV, a nomination letter and support letter(s))
- A nomination letter (max 1 page) can be written by any member of the IEDC alumni network or by any associate of the nominee. This letter should summarize the accomplishments of the nominee, contribution to their profession, business, community and any innovations that have made a difference or other relevant achievements of the nominee.
- Letters of support (optional). One or two support letters (max one page each) that highlight attributes why the nominee deserves to be recognized for this award.