Since leadership remains a critical organizational competency, this course equips participants with knowledge and skills to lead in a modern world. The course provides participants with a general understanding of their own leadership identity with the ultimate aim to understand themselves as leaders better and to lead more effectively. It offers broad practical view of leadership that allows participants to apply valuable insights to leading self and others. It is embedded in leadership science but offers practical advice on how to succeed in one’s leadership quest by learning how to manage complex people problems, create change efforts and accomplish team output.
WHO should attend?
• HR leaders
• Organisation Development specialists
WHY should I attend?
• Distinguish key drivers of own leadership identity
• Differentiate key personal strengths and development opportunities
• Articulate personal calling to lead
• Prepare to be future-fit for a personal leadership journey
• Building skills, knowledge and practice for effective team leadership
• Drivers of leadership identity
• Characteristics of effective leaders
• Determining factors in building an aligned leader identity
• Effective team and organisational leadership factors
• Conditions to lead effectively
April 18 - 20, 2024
€ 1500 + VAT