About the Forum
The geo-political challenges, demographic trends, ICT / AI innovations, and increased competition are the most common challenges faced by the businesses around the world that force companies and organisations to reconsider and transform current strategies, business models and organizational cultures in order to sustain their performance and growth. HR leaders play a crucial role in enabling the required change in organisations by building change capabilities, increasing readiness for change and helping overcome resistance to change in these turbulent times. The IEDC Annual HR Forum 2019 will zoom on these topics from three perspectives: Culture, Mindset and Performance.
- Get the latest insights from one of world’s leading thinkers and different study disciplines and practices, like neuroscience, coaching, psychology, organization, management, social sciences, and mental health.
- Participate in interactive workshops and exchange ideas and opinions with peer HR professionals and specialists heavily engaged with L&D, Talent Management or Change Management initiatives.
- Learn from best practices how to support change management initiatives in your organization.
- Get useful tools and techniques of how to cope with constant changes on a personal level.
- Get inspired and become a Catalyst for Change yourself.
- How to communicate change and the need for change
- How to increase readiness for change and engagement of employees
- How to change organizational culture
- How to develop growth mindset
- How to enable and enhance high performance
- How to cope with constant changes on a personal level.
October 10-11, 2019
490 € + VAT
Early-bird fee: 390 € + VAT before September 9, 2019